Samsung Announces The Galaxy Tab Active3: Check Out Its Features
The Galaxy Tab Active 3 features include the Touch Sensitivity feature that when turned on, lets professionals like first responders who use gloves continue using the tablet at ease.
Samsung have announced the new Galaxy Tab Active 3.
The smart device is official and it has been designed to be more durable and useful for field-based working staff. With a compact design that includes features like Touch Sensitivity and a ‘No Battery Mode’, the Galaxy Tab Active 3 will be rolling out soon in select markets.
The Galaxy Tab Active 3 features include the Touch Sensitivity feature that when turned on, lets professionals like first responders who use gloves continue using the tablet at ease without the need to take off their gloves.
Galaxy Tab Active3 Features
- Capture Everything: The 13MP rear camera provides perfect clarity for both taking pictures or scanning detailed documents and the 5MP front camera is ideally suited to video or conference calls.
- Augmented Reality: Google ARCore is now supported and enables new augmented reality services, such as remote training.
- Quick Access: The Active Key on the side of the device allows instant access to the apps or programs used most often; great for emergency calls, scanning or Push to Talk and so much more.
- Retail Ready: Galaxy Tab Active3 is optimized for camera-based barcode scanning to help retailers easily manage inventory and scan products for purchase. The Tab Active3 also supports NFC with EMV Level 1 for payment.
- Touch Sensitivity: When turned on in the settings, Touch Sensitivity allows professionals to continue using the Tab Active3 while wearing gloves. No more time spent taking gloves on and off.
- IP68 Certified S Pen: Perfect for signature capture and managing complex documents in gloved environments, the S-Pen is also water and dust resistant.
- Performance and storage: It’s powered by an Exynos 9810 processor, with 4GB of RAM and either 64 or 128GB of storage (expandable by up to 1TB via microSD). It supports fast-charging over USB or POGO pins, its 5,050mAh battery is removable.
Price And Availability Of Galaxy Tab Active3
Samsung’s announcement doesn’t mention specific pricing information, but it says that the Galaxy Tab Active 3 is destined for Europe and Asia, releasing in unnamed “select markets” with availability expanding to other regions at a later date.