Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.
- Advertisement -

Just IN- Kwesi Nyantakyi’s Life Ban Not Reduced

News of the reduction in the life ban sentence of Mr. Nyantakyi made its way into mainstream media a couple of days ago which prompted some lawyers and journalists to write officially to CAS for confirmation or otherwise of the said story.

Kwesi Nyantakyi’s life ban from football still stands.

Days ago, information went viral that former GFA president, Kwesi Nyantakyi has appealed his life ban from football and has had the ban imposed on him reduced to just 12 years.

- Advertisement -

However, it has now come to our notice that the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has not reduced former Ghana Football Association (GFA) president, Kwesi Nyantakyi’s life ban to 12 years.

- Advertisement -

News of the reduction in the life ban sentence of Mr. Nyantakyi made its way into mainstream media a couple of days ago which prompted some lawyers and journalists to write officially to CAS for confirmation or otherwise of the said story.

CAS Court office on Tuesday responded to an email by one of the lawyers.

View this post on Instagram

Kwesi Nyantakyi's ban not reduced

A post shared by BuzzSLate.Com (@buzzslate) on

The lawyer had sought to find out from CAS, if any such appeal had been lodged by Mr. Nyantakyi against his life ban sentence by FIFA and whether a decision had been rendered on the same.

According to the email shared by Anas Aremeyaw Anas, the case was filed with the CAS but was later on withdrawn. What it means is that, although Mr. Nyantakyi filed an appeal, the appeal was later withdrawn which makes it mind-boggling why anybody would make sports lovers believe the former GFA president has been handed a reduction to 12 years, his life ban.

Join Our Telegram Channel

To report a typo or want to offer feedback? Send us an email via [email protected]
- Trending Stories Now -

Leave a Reply