As a lady, do you feel you feel your guy is dragging his feet in proposing marriage? Do you feel he is not interested in marrying you and you sometimes feel it’s time to walk away from the relationship?
Well, you can find answers to these questions on your own through observations. You can detect whether he is truly interested in taking you down the aisle through his everyday actions and the time you spend with him.
Below are some 6 ways which show he is really serious about you:
1. Helps You Become Better: Guys want their women to rep them in a good way, so they want to help their women become better. He always wants to know about your career, job, hobby, or craft. Does he proffer solutions to challenges that seem to weigh you down? A guy who is ready to get married to a woman, genuinely wants her to make progress.
2. He Discusses Kids With You: When your guy jokingly asks about the names of your kids or the number of kids you want to have, he is actually considering the motherly side of the woman he wants to spend his life with. You have to understand that it takes commitment to raise kids, and for a guy to talk or joke about them often, he really means to spend his life with you.
3. He Says It: If your guy asks you how you want your dream wedding to be, your preferred wedding colors, ring size or likes to raise some important aspect of the wedding he is particular about, then he is definitely planning to settle down with you.
4. Family Connection: If your guy wants you to meet his family, be around him at family events, meet his siblings and people he loves, he really wants to settle down with you. He has seen you as a member of his family.
5. He Shows Affection: Guys get emotional and soft when they have found the woman they want to spend their lives with. They are not scared to let you know how they feel. He is not ashamed to tell you how much you mean to him. He is always telling you how special you are to him.
6. He Puts You In His Plans: Men naturally are wired to know the details and intricacies of every project they want to get involved in. Yes! project. A wedding is like a project to a man, and factors such as accommodation, career development, finances, etc. are considered