Wendy Shay Sacked As YEA Ambassador
Ghanaian singer, Wendy Shay’s name has been conspicuously missing from the final list released by the YEA announcing the names of their ambassadors and we can tell it’s linked to her viral photo with former president John Agyekum Kufuor few days ago.
The artist visited the residence of the former president to solicit his support for a project and the beautiful photo they took soon turn into something else when the gaze of Mr Kufuor landed straight on Wendy’s breast.
When Wendy Shay realized the photo could cause the high office of the former president a form of embarrassment, she duly apologized and took down the photo but it looks that was not enough as she has been consequently axed.
“Below are a list of Ambassadors currently engaged by the Agency:
1. Kwabena Anokye Adisi, Journalist/ CEO, EIB Group / Start Up consultant
2. Bryan Amoateng, Pastor, Author, Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Founder, International Youth Empowerment Summit (IYES), President, Bryan Jones Outreach,
3. Jackie Appiah, Award winning actress, Entrepreneur
4. Bibi Bright, Actress, Entrepreneur, Humanitarian
5. Emelia Brobbey, Actress, Trained Teacher and Journalist
6. Rebecca Donkor , CEO MakeUp Ghana, Start Up Consultant, Founder/CEO Healthcare Management
Also we have prominent people in society ranging from top ranking public officials, Members of Parliament, Business Executives, Chiefs, Religious leaders etc who have endorsed our initiatives and have indicated their readiness and availability to act as advisors to the projects the Agency embark on.
Notable among these prominent individuals are:
1. Dr Kwabena Donkor, Former Minister for Power and MP for Pru East Constituency.
2. Catherine Abelema Afeku, Minister and Member of Parliament and an astute Marketer.
3. Nana Osei Bonsu, President of Private Enterprises Federation (PEF Ghana).
4. Mr Seth Twum Akwaboah, President of the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI).